SAP has been trying to package its solutions in a more digestible manner, such as with All in One, Baseline and Best Practices, for a number of years. The question is whether the RDS approach will deliver on its promise. This white paper by Soltius CRM Architect Danny Nissani looks at SAP’s previous attempts to accelerate implementations of their solutions – to varying degrees of success – and discusses whether the RDS approach is a step forward. With 200 RDS solutions now being offered on the SAP Ecohub and more being added every week, including Soltius’s own Mobile BI RDS, there is plenty at stake.
- The Ministry of Justice attains Holidays Act compliance with SAP SuccessFactors Payroll
- Will local SAP customers Rise to cloud transition?
- Technologies Business Line Manager appointed to lead growing team
- Department of Conservation realises business value with Partner Managed Cloud
- Zag is now part of Accenture
Amazon Web Services Artificial Intelligence Augmented Reality Automation Awards AWS Cloud AWS Events Big Data BlueWorx Cloud Cloud Computing Culture Customer Experience Digital Business Digital Experience Digital Transformation E-commerce EPI-USE Labs ERP ERP System Implementation Finance Future Technology Hybris IoT Machine Learning Moving to New Zealand Neptune Software S/4HANA SAP SAP Events SAP Hana SAP Hybris Sapphire Now 2017 Sapphire Now 2018 Sapphire Now 2019 SAP S/4HANA SAP Technology Soltius Awards Soltius Cloud Soltius Cloud Services Soltius Milestones Soltius Partnerships Working at Zag Working in New Zealand Zag