Join the Zag Family!
Yes, Zag has a revolutionary retention rate, but we're also in growth mode and planning for the future. That means exceptional talent will always be welcomed by our in-house recruitment specialist. We love people who love what they do. If that’s you, and you’d love to help deliver creative solutions to our customers, pick up the phone. We’re always keen to speak with passionate applicants who feel our culture is a good fit.
- Every applicant deserves to, and will be, acknowledged. No exceptions. If your application is unsuccessful, we’ll let you know why.
- We won’t keep you in the dark. We’ll provide a timeframe for shortlisting and an idea of when you can expect to hear from us.
- Progressed candidates will have a phone or skype screening before a technical and cultural fit interview.
Click here to see our current vacant roles!
As a consultancy, our brand is our people – our culture is what sets us apart from the rest! We were recently recognised as having the best culture in the country winning the Best ICT Culture Award!
We have shaped our company culture to be inclusive, collaborative and caring. We give our employees many opportunities to be heard, actively encouraging feedback in weekly pulse surveys, team gatherings and honest conversations with the leadership team. We pride ourselves on having high employee net promotor and engagement scores.
Our project-based workload results in our people being spread across locations. To ensure staff stay connected, we try to get our people together as much as possible whether it be in person or virtually.
Our prioritisation of culture doesn’t mean hiring similar people. In fact, it means the opposite. we seek diverse staff that share the same values and passion for customer success!
Our teams are some of the most passionate and motivated people you will ever meet! Our customers experience the highest level of customer service around and with a smile to boot! We know things don’t always go to plan and when they don’t, we make sure we do the right thing. We have consultants ranging from fresh out of university to career professionals who are the best in the industry and that’s no mistake!
What’s it like to work here?
We work hard and have fun! We like to enjoy what we do and like to keep a family focused vibe around the office. You’ll often see kids dropping in before and after school and support staff working from home when they can understanding, of course, that culture and customers need physical presence sometimes!
We also provide some pretty cool benefits!
- We look after you and your family by providing private healthcare that covers the entire family and any pre-existing conditions
- We provide life insurance and income protection after 2 years of employment
- We have banking packages that offer you preferential rates
- We offer paid counselling services
- We offer free annual flu vaccinations
- We have great offices complete with fresh fruit offered throughout the week
- We offer a comprehensive wellness programme offering discounted gym memberships, step challenges, sports teams, yoga, health and nutrition seminars, work-life balance seminars, financial wellbeing seminars, stress and resilience seminars and more!
- We have an annual conference where all staff travel to an exciting part of the country jam-packed with fun
- We encourage knowledge sharing and run at least 1 lunch and learn per month where you can come along and learn something new and see what your colleagues are working on!
Living in NZ
We welcome staff from all backgrounds and walks of life, the more diverse, the better! People come to NZ for the lifestyle, you’re never too far from golden sandy beaches, lush green bush, the snow or the hustle and bustle of city life. We are a one-stop-shop!
We have great public and private schools and universities. All eight New Zealand universities were ranked in the 2018 QS World University Rankings by subject, placing in the top 50 institutions for 32 subjects.
NZ is a very safe country and for many people who have families, this is extremely important. New Zealand is second out of 163 countries on the 2018 Global Peace Index. NZ is ranked 6th on SafeAround.coms’s list of world’s safest countries, with a safety index score of 90.2%.
Need a work visa?
Overseas applicants are always welcome for our consulting roles at Zag. We’re an Accredited Employer with NZ Immigration, so Work to Residence Visas are possible for new employees, meaning shorter processing times and the possibility to be fast-tracked to permanent residency. Visa’s are normally turned around within 3 weeks of submission so getting here doesn’t take an eternity. We know moving can be hard, so we can help you through the visa application. It’s all about pointing you in the right direction whenever you hit a bump in the road.